Friday 7 August 2009

"cheers to an unforgettable summer. & new best friends"

I will never with words be able to describe how amazing, unforgettable, and life changing this summer has been for me. Living in London for two months, weekend adventures [Belgium, Paris, Ireland], interning at Blazinstar, all the walking tours of London and british life classes, all of the amazing speakers, and most of all the PEOPLE i've gotten to share this experience with. I will never forget a second of this summer. It feels like I put my "real" life on pause and tomorrow I go back to that "real" life and it begins again. I have no idea what to expect. I have grown so much over the 8 weeks here and I hope that continues when I get back home. To my friends & family in Iowa ..I can't wait to see you!! But for now ..this blog is about my last night out w/ the people in London ..my best friends <3

------> Meghan H & I


-------> Meghan K & I


Of course on our last night in London it would RAIN. We all wanted to go to our favorite bar, which is probably about a mile down the road ..so we walked. Well for some reason Amanda & I decided NOT to use umbrellas so we danced in the rain the WHOLE way there ..that explains the next picture & why we look the way we do :)

-----> Amanda & I at the bar.


-----> never a dull moment w/ these two - Amanda & Jonny


-----> Paul & I


-----> Kyle, Jonny, Gill, & I


------> All of us girls w/ Reece (one of our uod staffers)


-----> Amanda & I - thankfully she goes to UNI so we'll still be close <3


-----> Rachelle, Al, Jenny, Meghan & I :)


I could not have thought up a better summer. It was perfect + some. I will misssssssss everyone & everything. But I have gained so much from this experience that I will carry with me forever.

UNIVERSITY OF DREAMS LONDON 2009 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment