Thursday 8 July 2010

FRY Fest Hokey Pokey Video Contest.

My newest creation to spread the word for our Guinness world record Hokey Pokey attempt is ..
a video contest :)

What will be more fun than getting other people excited & involved by having them create their own videos, doing the Hokey Pokey, and uploading them to our group page .. http://www.youtube.com/group/fryfesthp . The contest is open to all ages. We encourage everyone to ...grab your friends, family, or coworkers… get creative, be original, and join in on the fun! :)

check out my flyer .. https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0yVs2iomTeiODZlNWJlOGUtZTMwYy00NTk3LWFhOGYtOGYyYjc5NjAxODQx&hl=en

My vision when I was creating this contest ..I saw people getting friends together and doing the Hokey Pokey in random places such as ..in Brandon, IA in front of the world's largest frying pan ..or in front of the capitol building in Des Moines, IA ..or outside Kinnick Stadium ..or in a corn field. Even wearing costumes, like maybe an athletic team (the Hawkeyes) or maybe supporting surrounding universities & high schools. My vision is obviously HUGE for this project and I really hope it takes off. I would really appreciate your help!

& the winner/winning video receives tickets to the football season opener on Saturday, September 4 ..the University of Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Eastern Illinois University.

No comments:

Post a Comment