Sunday 5 July 2009

the weekend of JULY 4TH :)

Hello all. It's Sunday afternoon and I cannot get over how amazing this weekend has been. (Yes, I have abused the word amazing while in london but everything is AMAZING). So I just got back from eating my 1st full english breakfast (toast, sausage, canadian bacon, scrabbled eggs, baked beans, grilled tomato, and mushrooms). I also had tea!! It's all about the EXPERIENCES :) ..In a half hour, we are meeting to go visit Kensington Palace, so I am going to write this fast!

Friday, July 3rd - We headed to a pub called "The Globe" and had our NEW favorite pub dish, sausage & mash!! (Try it, ITS INCREDIBLE!!!!) Then we went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. So crowded, but SO much fun! I enjoyed taking pictures w/ the famous wax people. Then we went out for drinks in Covent Garden. Maybe my favorite area in London!

----> Me feeling much better about my butt size next to Jennifer Lopez, haha.


----> SHREK :)


----> Too bad Prince William will never know how cute of a couple we'd be.



Saturday, July 4th (INDEPENDENCE DAY) - May possibly be one of the best nights of my life. I cannot tell you with words how much I LOVED last night. We all got dressed up and went down to the pier & boarded our boat for the evening (7 PM - 11 PM). We all got drinks on the upper floor of the boat where there was a wrap around deck. Then we had dinner downstairs. And when we came back up to the 2nd floor they had opened up the roof ..so here we are cruising down the Thames as the sun is setting, you just look up & you will never be let down by the scenery. I am kind of thinking about getting married on a boat now, hahaha :) All of us sang & danced ALLLLLL night long. IT WAS AMAZING!!

----> The girls w/ Big Ben & Parliament in the background :)


----> The DANCE FLOOR!!!


----> Kelly, Amanda, & I watching the sunset behind Tower Bridge



----> The London Eye at night <3


----> PS - I found a man w/ zebra print pants!!!!! HAD TO get a picture :)



I am OFF to Kensington Palace. I will take mucho pictures, don't you worry! And I will probably update my blog later tonight. Have a WONDERFUL day everyone. CHEERS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment